Bruna recommends ”Polish for the Dutch, business vocabulary”
One of the biggest and most famous Dutch bookstores : Bruna recommends our book: ”Polish for the Dutch, business vocabulary” written by Beata Bruggeman-Sękowska. (Original title: Zakelijk Pools voor Nederlanders, thematische woordenschat, ISBN: 9789079532018 )
Not only Dutch business people have now a chance to learn Polish.Business Polish for the Dutch is an indispensable source for all of those who have Polish friends, employees, employers or business partners.
This book can be used as a self-study book and at the same time for courses and private lessons. This book consists of the versatile vocabulary lists such as: jobs, days of the week, numbers, and more sophisticated such as: financial vocabulary, job interviews and job vacancies. There are also primary sources available : examples of job contracts and job ads.
The words are used in context and therefore it is easier to learn them and understand their use.
A few exercises with a key to practise the use of the new words are also a part of this book.
Beata Bruggeman-Sękowska is an author of the following books:
• Zakelijk Pools voor Nederlanders ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532018 : Business Polish for the Dutch )
• Medisch Pools, Medisch Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN: 9789079532025 : Polish and Dutch Medical Terminology )
• Zakelijk Russisch, Zakelijk Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532032 : Russian and Dutch Business Vocabulary)
• Zakelijk Roemeens, Zakelijk Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532049 : Romanian and Dutch Business Terminology )
• Zakelijk Pools, Zakelijk Netherlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532001 : Polish and Dutch Business Terminology) is an expanded book consisting of more than 200 pages of practical vocabulary for business situations in Dutch and Polish.
• Medisch Russisch, Medisch Nederlands ( ISBN/EAN: 9789079532056, Russian-Dutch Medical Terminology )
•Facility Management en Bouwkunde. Engelse en Nederlandse terminologie: ISBN/EAN: 978-90-79532-06-3 ( Facility Management and Construction. English and Dutch terminology ) consists of almost 200 pages of important, field-oriented terms for specialists, teachers, students and anybody who is related to Facility Management and Construction sector.