Monday 23 May 2016, 13.00-18.00
Rotterdam Science Tower
Marconistraat 16, Rotterdam
What is Startup Fest Europe?
Startup Fest Europe is a European festival of events that help startups grow faster by bringing together founders, investors, business leaders and developers around specific themes (or verticals).
Conference V4 Startups & Scale-ups
Central Europe abounds with ambitious startup communities and innovative enterprises. This V4 Startups & Scale-ups conference aims to introduce to prospective partners and investors the entrepreneurial culture and hidden potential of young growth-oriented companies from Hungary, the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
The organizations invites venture capital investors, relevant corporate and government representatives and other interested parties to this exclusive event which may generate profit and innovation for companies and funds. The event will take place between 13 and 18h on Monday 23 May in the Erasmus Centre for Entrepreneurship (ECE), Rotterdam Science Tower. There is no admission fee but places are limited, registration is required and investors have the priority. Please click here for more information and registration.
Why should you attend?
– The Visegrad countries represent a vibrant environment for innovations and high-tech sectors.
– Some of the V4 high-level representatives, investors and investment agencies will introduce their countries to you, full of business and investment opportunities.
– Among carefully selected startups and startup related hubs you can find new partners and/or investment opportunities. The updated list of them can be found here.
– For the first time, Dutch startups will be presented.
– You may benefit from new and exciting ideas, as well inspiration sharing.
– Last but not least, the following people will be welcomed: HRH Constantijn van Oranje, Chairman of Startup Fest Europe and Don Ginsel, founder of Holland FinTech as the keynote speakers, and Mr. Keith Wallace from De Investeerders Club as moderator.
The presentations will be followed by an informal networking reception with drinks and snacks.
The winners of the startup competition will receive awards from ING and the best V4 startup, together with the already selected Czech startups (exclusively sponsored by Corpin), will continue to the Startup garden & Investor Tour at Startup Fest the next day.
The event is organized by the Embassies of the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, in collaboration with Altex, CzechInvest, DBH Group, De Investeerders Club, ECE, ING, and Startup Fest Europe.
Source: Embassy of Hungary in the Hague