Medisch Russisch, Medisch Nederlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen,
Russian and Dutch Medical Terminology, is an indispensable professional source not only for doctors, nurses and patients but for everybody who needs medical vocabulary. This is a unique book since no such book exists on a Dutch, Russian or Belgium market.
This book (ISBN/EAN: 9789079532056 NUR-code: 624 ) can be used as a self-study book and at the same time for courses and individual lessons. It consists of more than 200 pages and 26 parts. In the first one you will find information about Russian and Dutch language and the alphabet. In the parts 2-23 you will find a specific medical vocabulary such as for example: names of medical conditions and diseases, parts of the body, medical apparatus, medical symptoms, at the dentist’s office, in the drugstore, types of medicines, clothing, food, dates and other expressions of time. Medical texts, most of them primary sources, constitute an important part of the book. Here you will find medical vocabulary used in context. The book also includes information about the Dutch and Russian pronunciation, exercises and answers.
Russian and Dutch Medical Terminology, Medisch Russisch, Medisch Nederlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereenis written by Beata Bruggeman-Sękowska. It is her sixth book.
- Business Polish for the Dutch ( original title: Zakelijk Pools voor Nederlanders, thematische woordenschat )is a very popular book among all those who have Polish friends, employees, employers or business partners but also for all Polish/Dutch people who have contact with Dutch/Polish business partners or friends .
- Polish and Dutch Medical Vocabulary, thematic vocabulary for everybody ( original title: Medisch Pools, Medisch Netherlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen )is a practical book for everybody who needs medical vocabulary.
- Russian and Dutch Business Vocabulary, thematic vocabulary for everybody ( original title: Zakelijk Russisch, Zakelijk Netherlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen )is an indispensable book for Russian and Dutch business partners, employers and employees.
- Romanian and Dutch Business Vocabulary ( original title: Zakelijk Roemeens, Zakelijk Netherlands)is a book you cannot miss if you do business or work for/with the Romanian and the Dutch .
- Polish and Dutch Business Vocabulary( original title: Zakelijk Pools, Zakelijk Netherlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen ) is an expanded book consisting of more than 200 pages of practical vocabulary for business situations in Dutch and Polish.
- Beata Bruggeman-Sękowska is a Dutch-Polish journalist, publisher and writer of Central and Eastern European language books. Due to her international background and experience she is an advisor to governmental and commercial organisations on Central and Eastern European issues. Furthermore. She has been working as a teacher and an academic teacher for both Dutch and Polish Universities for more than 15 years. Last but not least she is an owner of Communications-Unlimited ( www.communications-unlimited.nl) , a language center and a publishing house a company offering various language and journalistic services.