For the 4th time The Hague will be the venue for the ‘V4 Business Women Congress’ in celebration of International Women’s Day. Some 300 ‘women at the top’ from Central Europe will meet to support each other in their careers and entrepreneurship. This year theme is Ambition, Balance and Career.
Date: 12 March
Location: New Babylon, Anna van Buerenplein 41A – The Hague
14.00 Registration 15.00 Planary Part I
- Opening with Movie about Ambition-Balance-Career
- Opening words by the organizations
- Ambassador of Czech Republic, Her Excellency Ms. Jana Reinišová.
- Ambitious Women: Brigitta Venatova (Fort advocaten) and Renata Mrázová (Nationale-Nederlanden Group)
16.00 Break 16.15 Workshop Session
- Julita Davies – STAND UP TO STAND OUT The Secrets to Building a Powerful Personal Brand
- Susan Dechering – MOMMY ME-TIME Pressure to be successful as a working mother
17.00 Break 17.30 Keynote speech and Q&A
- Michael Pilarczyk – WHAT YOU IMAGINE YOU BECOME For many years Pilarczyk has immersed himself in the quantum leap advantage strategy, ancient universal wisdom, mindfulness, neuro-linguïstic programming, consciousness and positive psychology.
18.30 Break 19.00 Plenary Part II
- Keynote speakers: Karina Holwerda (Miss Legal – law firm) and Speaker of OTTO Work Force
- Lottery of Gassan 121 Diamond Cut
- Ambassador of Poland, His Excellency Dr Jan Borkowski
- Words of thanks invitation for networking
20.00 Networking with buffet and entertainment (VIP’s only) 22.00 The end
Tickets are available here: http://businesswomencongress.eu/