The measurements are valid from 14 October 10 pm.
In the weeks till 27 October, the cabinet will assess what is needed for the period thereafter. There must be sufficient evidence to reduce the number of infections and the pressure on regular medical care before it can be said with certainty that the measures are effective and can therefore be reconsidered.
- At home you receive a maximum of 3 people per day.
- In indoor areas where people are seated, a maximum number of people is 30.
- Inside (not in the home situation) and outside, a group consists of a maximum of 4 people from different households.
- A household does not have a maximum number of people
The daily life:
- Work from home, unless there is no other option.
- From the age of 13, wear a face mask in public indoor areas and on public transport.
- In secondary education (VO), MBO and higher education (HO) everyone wears a mask outside of class.
- All food and beverage outlets close their doors. Take awaysis still possible
The exceptions are:
- Hotels for hotel guests
- Funeral homes
- Airports past the security check
- Locations with a combined function close the part with a catering function
- Retail stores close by 8:00 PM at the latest. Shopping evenings will be abolished.
- Food shops may remain open later.
- No more alcohol or soft drugs will be sold or delivered between 8:00 PM – 7:00 AM.
- It is not allowed to carry or consume alcohol or soft drugs in public spaces between 20:00 and 07:00.
- Events are prohibited, with the exception of:
- Food markets
- Trade fairs and conferences
- Cinemas and theaters
- Demonstrations, gatherings and meetings as referred to in the Public Events Act
In the retail sector, agreements are made about strict compliance with the protocols. If it gets too busy, or if the ground rules are not followed, (part of) a location can be closed. Enforcement is being tightened up.
At so-called transfer locations (for example monuments, libraries and museums), visits must take place on the basis of a reservation per period, with the exception of retail trade and markets for foodstuffs.
Sports is only possible to a limited extent:
- For everyone over 18, sports are only allowed at a distance of 1.5 meters and only individually or in a team with no more than 4 people.
- Competitions are not allowed.
The exceptions are:
- Top athletes with status in designated locations (such as Papendal)
- Football players (including other personnel in “bubble”) of the Eredivisie and Eerste Divisie.
- For children up to the age of 18 (team sports and mutual competitions with teams of their own club allowed).
- In addition to the sports canteens, showers and changing rooms are also closed.
- Travel as little as possible
- Stay at your holiday address as much as possible
- Limit the number of trips and avoid crowds
- For abroad the following applies: follow travel advice from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs