British Telegraph: Polish language top five of best languages to learn
According to the British Telegraph 19 per cent of UK managers rate Polish as useful for their organisations. Therefore it is number five on the list of best languages to learn. The reasons the Telegraph mentiones besides the large-scale Polish migration are :
1. Poland is the largest consumer market of the new EU member state
2. Poland is the only EU country which avoided recession since the downturn began
Russian is number 8. According to the Government’s Trade & Investment website, Russia is the UK’s fastest-growing major export market.
We have already noticed the importance of Central and Eastern European languages including the Polish language and the Russian language. Our main publications, which are available in all Dutch and Belgium bookstores, in this field are:
•Zakelijk Pools voor Nederlanders ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532018 : Business Polish for the Dutch )
• Medisch Pools, Medisch Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN: 9789079532025 : Polish and Dutch Medical Terminology )
• Zakelijk Russisch, Zakelijk Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532032 : Russian and Dutch Business Vocabulary)
• Zakelijk Roemeens, Zakelijk Netherlands ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532049 : Romanian and Dutch Business Terminology )
• Zakelijk Pools, Zakelijk Netherlands, thematische woordenschat voor iedereen ( ISBN/EAN : 9789079532001 : Polish and Dutch Business Terminology) is an expanded book consisting of more than 200 pages of practical vocabulary for business situations in Dutch and Polish.
• Medisch Russisch, Medisch Nederlands ( ISBN/EAN: 9789079532056, Russian-Dutch Medical Terminology )
Communications-Unlimited offers at the same time ( sworn ) translations, language courses and is advisor to commercial and governemental organisations on Central and Eastern Europe. We write and contribute to many articles and TV programmes on Central and Eastern Europe, including such Dutch Newspapers as Trouw, Telegraaf, Polish Dziennik Polski and various Dutch and Polish TV and Radio Programmes, including Polish Public Radio, Dutch TV channel NTR and Polish public and commercial channels.
Sources: Telegraph.co.uk, Communications-Unlimited