13th International Festival of Children’s Culture. Pacanów/Poland-The Czech Republic 2015 just in 2 week time
We’ve started countdown – only 14 days left to the beginning of this year’s Festival. Each year the Festival promotes culture of one of the European countries through reading, animation, games and plays.
In 2015 we promote the Czech culture. Pacanów will welcome Czech delegation with Robber Rumcajs and Manka, well known characters from the Czech cartoon series. Of course Matołek the Billy Goat will also be there making children laugh and play. Celebrating Matołek birthday during the Festival has already become our annual tradition. This year it is his 82nd birthday and on this occasion all particpants will sing „Happy Birthday” during the Final Gala and then Matołek will share his birthday cake with the children. On the outdoor stage professional theatre companies will show performances for children: A Barrel of Laughter by Teatr na Walizkach, Locomotive by Ludwik Solski Theater from Tarnow and dancing performance by students of Dance School at the Dance Theatre in Kielce
This year’s Festival will be conducted by famous actors’ couple Tamara Arciuch and Bartłomiej Kasprzykowski. You will also meet Hania Stach, Maciej Damięcki, Krzysztof Zawadzki as well as Tomasz Karolak and Elżbieta Dzikowska, who will read fairy tales. We will also welcome Ewa Farna, a Czech singer, who became famous singing in Polish. The event is special because this year, last year and in 2012 it was held under the honorary patronage of the First Lady Anna Komorowska, while in 2013 – under the honorary patronage of the Ombudsmen for Children.
Games, plays and workshops zones have been prepared for children. The youngest visitors are invited to knowledge, creativity, parent or reading zone where the animator will organize theatre and artistic games and plays inspired by Czech literature for children and young people.
International Festival of Children’s Culture attracts many famous guests such as Deputy Minister of Economy, Arkadiusz Bąk, Voivodship Marshall Adam Jarubas, local government leaders with Commune Head Wiesław Skop, President of Regional Tourist Organization Jacek Kowalczyk and management of Promotion, Education, Culture, Sport and Tourism departments from the Marshal Office.
You are most welcome!
The general agenda of the 13th International Festival of Children’s Culture Pacanów-The Czech Republic 2015:
- 5 June IX Meetings of Theater Masters, i.e. overview of the best Polish children and youth theatres. Among the jury members Krzysztof Zawadzki and Maciej Damięcki
- 6 June Meetings of Music Masters i.e. the best singers aged 8 -16. Among the jury members this year is Hania Stach, whose recital will open the IX Meetings of Music Masters. On the same day in front of the European Tale Center’ building visitors will be able to take part in wicker, embroidery and weaving workshops.
- 7 June The Final Gala – concert of Ewa Farna and Fairy Street Procession
A big stage will be constructed on the Old Market square, surrounded by creativity, knowledge, reading, playing and parent zones. Each zone offers interactive workshops adjusted to the age of particpants. This day will be opened by Fairy Street Procession, that is a march of fairytale characters taking part in the competition for the most attention-grabbing look. Fairy Procession will be led by brass band and majorette dancers. Kindergarten children from Pacanów commune will present a short choreography and winners of IX Meetings of Theater Masters will sing their songs. On the outdoor stage professional theatre companies will show performances for children: A Barrel of Laughter by Teatr na Walizkach, Locomotive by Ludwik Solski Theater from Tarnow and dancing performance by students of Dances School at the Dance Theatre in Kielce.
International Festival of Children’s Culture promotes reading therefore famous artists will read Czech fairies and tales on the stage. In the reading zone animator will organize theatrical and artistic games inspired by Czech literature for children and young people.
The event is held under media patronage of Telewizja Polska TVP ABC, TVP Info, TVP Kielce, Radio RMF FM and Radio Kielce, Radio Bajka and online portals: Cultural Information Portal of Świętokrzyskie Voivodship, wici.info, czasdzieci.pl, miastodzieci.pl, republikadzieci.pl, Qlturka.pl, busko.com.pl. We are also held under the patronage of Kaufland, PSB and TBN Snack Tygryski.
Each year the Festival promotes culture of one of the European countries through reading, animation, games and plays. This year the Festival promotes the Czech culture and literature, so our special guests will be Robber Rumcajs and Manka, well known characters from the Czech cartoon series.
On the 7th of June, due to cooperation with the Czech Embassy, we will welcome Czech folk band. The Festival will close with a performance of a famous Czech pop singer – Ewa Farna – who gained enormous popularity singing in Polish. You will also meet Hania Stach, Maciej Damięcki, Krzysztof Zawadzki as well as Tomasz Karolak and Elżbieta Dzikowska, who will read fairy tales to children. This year’s Festival will be conducted by famous actors’ couple Tamara Arciuch and Bartłomiej Kasprzykowski.
The stage is one of the Festival’s core elements. The most important and interesting attraction for children are interactive workshops organized in several zones:
- Knowledge zone – educational workshops regarding water, air, electricity and liquid nitrogen. Particpants will be invited to experiments (under experts’ supervision). They will learn how to make toothpicks dance, how to make impermeable strainer, how to augment sweets or how a bulb acts in liquid nitrogen. People who will not be able to experiment individually will have an opportunity to watch experiments on the stage and see explosion of hundreds of balls or check their lung volumes and capacity. The knowledge zone will be equipped with two robots –one for handing off lollipops to children and the other for playing draughts. Particpants will learn how a 3D printer works. Children will be also invited to play in educational games i.e. rubbish segregation on three multimedia boards ;
- Creativity zone – embroidery, weaving, pottery, smithery, soap making, handmade paper, costume sculpture, animation, circus tricks and art recycling. During two day embroidery workshop we will create a large picture as a birthday gift to Matołek the Billy Goat. Art recycling workshop will be devoted to creating Krtek sculpture out of foil and rubbish bags. .
- Reading zone is where the book rules. Here will come actors to finish reading the story started on the stage. Animator and volunteers will read fairytales and conduct theatrical and artistic games and plays inspired by tales ;
- Parent zone – wicker and creative workshop for parents who will have an opportunity to make a gift for their children and wrap it up in a handmade box. During this time children will be taken care of by an animator who will organize games and plays for them. This zone will be located inside the building of the European Tale center and the adjacent garden so that the animator –teacher could keep an eye on children. Families will be able to build their own movable robot from Lego blocks.
- Plays – merry sandpit, animation games, and movement games, face-painting, giant bubbles, large building blocks and Fun Park.On the 7th of June we will organize a show promoting traditional Polish and Czech cuisine. Particpants will have a chance to taste the most popular Polish and Czech meals.International Festival of Children’s Culture attracts many famous guests such as Deputy Minister of Economy – Arkadiusz Bąk, Voivodship Marshall – Adam Jarubas, local government leaders with Commune Head Wiesław Skop, President of Regional Tourist Organization Jacek Kowalczyk and management of Promotion, Education, Culture, Sport and Tourism departments from the Marshal Office.
Your are most welcome!
For additional info please contact the event coordinator Katarzyna Pluta- project specialist telephone 41 376 50 88 or email email@example.com